The 3-star Hotel Les Terrasses du Bailli promises you a warm welcome during your stay by the sea. The 3-star hotel in the Gulf of St. Tropez offers many advantages of being located in a preserved area overlooking the Gulf of St. Tropez.
Somewhere between the Massif des Maures and the beaches of the Gulf of St. Tropez, there is an elegant 3-star building with a resolutely contemporary décor.
Upon your arrival at the 3-star Hotel Les Terrasses du Bailli, you will receive a warm welcome. During August, 2015, the Hotel*** Les Terrasses du Bailli offers a welcome drink to its guests. You can sip your refreshment at the bar near the reception or taking a sunbath by the pool. This is a great opportunity to share relaxing and friendly moments of the 3-star hotel Les Terrasses du Bailli with all the staff . You will be impressed by the dynamism and professionalism of the teams.
A suitable place to many activities, at the hotel as in the surrounding areas. At the 3-star hotel Les Terrasses du Bailli, conviviality and relaxation are the key words : enjoy the pool, the private beach at the 4-star hotel Le Bailli de Suffren, a care provided at the relaxation area Carita (located within the 4-star hotel Le Bailli de Suffren ), some culinary delights at the restaurants of Le Domaine du Bailli. You will taste a Mediterranean cuisine enjoying the view over the Gulf of St; Tropez.
Located in one of the most renowned sea resorts of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, the Rayol-Canadel offers the opportunity to alternate between water and land activities. For your relaxing and friendly moments, we wish to share with you our favorite places to :
– relax: relaxation area Carita at the 4-star Hotel Le Bailli de Suffren
– swim : the private beach of the 4 star hotel, the beaches of Canadel, Pramousquier, Gigaro in Croix-Valmer, St Clair et La Fossette in Le Lavandou, the islands of Porquerolles, Levant and Port-Cros.
– stroll: the picturesque villages of Saint-Tropez, Bormes les Mimosas, Ramatuelle. You can borrow coastal paths of Lavandou, paths that lead to Lardier caps, and Taillat Camarat or the path of the old railway tracks
– spend your energy : jet-skiing on the beach of Cavalière, cycling along the coast and across multiple marked trails, jogging, tennis…
– be cultivated : the Monastery of La Verne in Collabrières, the Fort of Brégançon, the Zoological Garden in La Londe-les-Maures…
– And for added relaxating and friendly moments in the Gulf of St. Tropez, feel free to take contemplative small breaks during your walking and cycling tours.
If you would like more information about your stay combining relaxating and friendly moments at the 3-star Hotel Les Terrasses du Bailli, contact us by mail or phone +33 (0) 4 75 75 21 91. We will be pleased to help you.
And remember, above all, that we are glad to welcome you with a welcome drink during the month of August, 2015 !